Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outside Stroll

SO at some point, I needed to take this little run outside. I have never really walked outside for the miles and what not. I have been working my way to this point for a while. Two weeks ago I googled how far it was to 238 Roosevelt. .8 miles. 238 Roosevelt is where I went almost every day from the second grade until high school. The side walk on the way there used to have a whole square out of it which caused a great time trying to bunny hop it. I figured a route there that would pick up the extra .4 miles to get my 2 miles in.
It snowed from window all day and I know it would be cold. I noticed that there would be ice on the sidewalk, but today was the day. I loved being outside. Did I fall? YES! Did it hurt? My feelings. Did anyone see? TBD. Did I push the wrong way to cross the street in the cross walk? YEP Did I illegally cross the busiest road in the POC? Twice...while thinking rebel til I die. Did I walk down the middle of the road? Of course (really who wants to hit a man the size of a small calf) Will I do it again? Every chance I get!

Miles week to date: 2
Memories year to date: Infinity!

Robert

No comments: